Adding Tim as a Blog Partner

Adding Tim as a Blog Partner
Building a Good Relationship With Food

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 8 - An uneventful successful day!

Day 8 - 4 lbs lost in lst 7 days. Had a really perfect day with food. The breakfast that seems to sustain more than any other is Alvarado flax seed bread with natural peanut butter and a piece of fresh fruit. I had a cup of brown rice, 7 almonds, and wasa crisp bread with peanut butter for lunch. I had a pinto bean bown with cheese and onions and a corn tortilla for dinner. I have cut back on the fresh fruit because I was fighting sugar swings in the beginning, but I had a big bowl of sliced green tomatos and cucumbers from the fruit in the photograph on this blog. It was just truly delicious and delightful to eat from my son's garden.

The children and I put up some Halloween decorations and took a few photographs of the pumpkin faces showing through the front windows. My son and I have decided to seen my grandaughter a Halloween joke every day from now until Halloween. If you have a Halloween joke, send it to the blog.

I'm inviting you to share a Halloween joke. My son's for today is, "Who did the zombie take to the prom?" The answer is "his ghoul friend."

I think the children are all sleeping. I need to go to bed quickly. My need for 8 hours of sleep continues and is consistent. It makes all the difference in everything. Everyone was really pleasant tonight. My daughter called from college and my dear friend called to tell me about his new job. It was just a very good evening.

I am holding on to the awareness of a good evening with joy. One nice day with nice people doing nice work. And a diet that seems to be filling and sustaining -- no hunger and a 4 lbs. loss. It's serious again and its feels better than before. I'm moving my office to the upstairs of the building which houses us; hope that going up and down the stairs will help.

No crash and no crave today; no temptations. Again it is remarkable that the choices of food make all the diference.

No comments:

Post a Comment