Adding Tim as a Blog Partner

Adding Tim as a Blog Partner
Building a Good Relationship With Food

Monday, October 4, 2010

Questions for Friend Makin' Mondays by Kenz

The weather is positively beautiful here right now which leads me to this week's topic. I want to know what you love about Fall. Many of us love this season, and today I'd love to hear your reasons for it. From blog, All the Weigh.

I love fall here in Connecticut. Every day is different. I have photos posted yesterday and today of the last vegetables from my son's first vegetable garden. He is so proud and excited about having done the garden. Every day here is different -- some rainy, some sunny, new leaves every day, lovely mornings and sunsets, warm days and cool nights. I like the garden stands with fresh vegetables, fruit, and pumpkins. Work is exciting in the fall; lots of meetings in interesting places and activities for the kids. I like the fall!

Today was a so-so day re: food -- long day, long late afternoon meeting. I ate a good breakfast, and a good lunch. Late afternoon I had some wheat thins (have the wrong ingredients) and cheese. So far so good. My evening was so late that I ended up with french fries and a Delux Snack Wrap from McDonalds -- probably 1500 calories but not the controlled diet that makes me feel good and healthy and intentional about eating.

No binge, or crash and crave -- just not the high nutrition, carefully thought about or even delicious food. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment