Adding Tim as a Blog Partner

Adding Tim as a Blog Partner
Building a Good Relationship With Food

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Belated Friend Makin' Monday


What is your favorite holiday?

I like all holidays so I'll declare a favorite for the month. Halloween! I like Halloween jokes and have a collection of them going out to friends and family every day -- 14 days of Halloween jokes in different categories: ghosts, vampires, scarecrows, ghouls, witches, goblins, black cats, and halloween pumpkins. I've had some guest Halloween joksters. On the 31st we are sending out all the jokes in a single document to all of our "subscribers."

This week is racing by -- too fast. The week has been packed full of people, activities, meetings, kids activities and such. But Friday night I ran a game at my children's school Halloween carnival and we all had a wonderful time. It was an old fashioned school carnival and was so much fun!

My eating hasn't been well enough planned and I'm muddling through -- am not feeling the groove which feels so good when food is in the right amounts and it is the right type of food. I'm trying to find a way to keep the grove which running from place to place because of my particular type of work. Stress and fatigue are a factor in this weight loss puzzle.

I love Halloween this month and the fall crisp air that goes with it. I don't like the hyper behavior that goes with sugared up children.

No comments:

Post a Comment