Adding Tim as a Blog Partner

Adding Tim as a Blog Partner
Building a Good Relationship With Food

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finishing the Day

I finished the day with a clean house and a good food plan which worked. I didn't leave the house. My youngest child continued to be hyper and crazy and it took all day to get the crew of 4 to help with putting the house, yard, and laundry into shape for the coming week. The back yard and the car still need attention but it was a good day's work. I was moving about all day, so that counts for walking and I kept myself to 1200 calories. Tomorrow I am committed to intentional and conscious eating and attention to the boundaries that need to be in place in order to do the things which must be done. I am now going to watch a favorite t.v. show (we watch almost no t.v. here) with my son before a 9 p.m. bedtime. Tomorrow morning comes early and there is another full schedule of work. Oh -- and I have to go to the grocery store to get the supplies for the week.

Day 1 ends. September 26, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment